So the social network was a fantastic movie. Although the man who invented Facebook turned out to be a complete ass, good call Erika Albright. I don't think that was his intention though. See, as I got to thinking, what would I do if I had been in his shoes. Which would never happen, because he's a genius, and I am not. Although I do consider myself intelligent, compared to him I would be a retard. I think many people would though...Anyway, going back to my former subject, he screws his best friend over..wait let me rephrase, he screws his ONE and ONLY friend over. Although I wasn't there, I know this lawsuit actually happened. Apparently it is a movie, but there has to be some truth to it, right? Anyway in the end I didn't feel sorry for Mark. I felt sorry for Edwardo. There are parts of the movie that make you think he's a great guy. Which, he may be. I don't personally know him. But I do know that I cried for Edwardo that had been through hell and back to help out Mark.
Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 2. I am officially annoyed by SAM. She follows Ron like my puppy follow me. When I leave him he cries and just struts right along with me where ever I go. I hope she leaves soon, because like Deena says she is just a piece of furniture there. She's boring and I do think she's become the new Angelina. Besides the fact that she has Ron. For now. I don't see how Ron can deal with it. I mean even a married couples are apart sometimes. No one is constantly together. It would drive them insane, or well just drive them away. Especially a dude. They have to have guy time. Whatever what do I know? I don't even have a boyfriend at the moment. The only committed relationship I am in is with a gym. And Carter, but he's my puppy. <3 talk about puppy love.
Alright now it's my turn to complain! yay! I need a job. I need a new set a parents. Any takers? And God do I need a life. All I do is sit around smoke cigarettes, watch TV, go to the gym, and take care of my puppy. I miss college! Problem is I don't have enough money for it. College is pretty damn expensive.
Dear Obama, did you know that over 50% of the people the government helps out with financial aid spends their awarded money on alcohol, drugs, and new clothes? yeah, yeah, I know you're a busy man and all. How's about you help me out with my situation because, well, hell, I actually want to learn something and get an education.
Thanks for your "help",
Brittany
Anyway, if I were to actually get financial aid I wouldn't be spending it on drugs, alcohol, or clothes...OK so maybe I'd spend some of it on clothes...I am a girl. Anyway, I'd spend what was needed in gas and food and cleaning supplies, maybe get an apartment, instead of rooming with a thief. After all that was taken care of, I'd put it in an account that I would save for the next year. SO I could pay for the classes I needed to take. I am so ready to be a freaking adult already. I'm talking 29. i want to be out of college and in an office already. Actually doing something with my life. I already know what that something is. Buttttt, I need to go to freaking college first. And to do that, I need to get a job first. Great. Okay well it's almost 4 a.m. and I don't even know how I'm still awake. So I'm going to bed. Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment