First of all, Jersey Shore was on tonight, it was a new episode. I don't actually know if Ron and Sam broke up, but I do know that Snooki got arrested which almost resulted in me crying for her. I love Snooki. Now I don't know why I hate Sam so much. It might be because she reminds me so much of my mother, but we're not going to talk about her right now. Anywho, Deena got thrown out of the club, Karma, I think that was the club. Anyway a lot of stuff went down after Deena got kicked out for being way too drunk. Snooki and Jwoww go upstairs, which is closed off by the way. Jenny has to pee and guess what? No bathrooms upstairs, so she pees behind the bar.. Now I can kinda see where she was coming from, behind the bar is probably the only place you'll get any privacy, but if it were me, I would've found a plant. I know that's not any better, but that's a health code violation behind the bar, you know? Anyway Sam apologized to Snooki and to Deena, I was kinda hoping she would apologize to Jenny too, not just because it was the right thing to do, but also because Jenny would've beaten her up...again. and I never grow tired of that.
Moving on. Tosh.O always cheers me up. Daniel Tosh is probably one of the funniest guys on TV...he's also on Comedy Central, if you haven't heard of him, check him out, he's pretty frakkin funny. Sometimes I feel bad about laughing at some of the stuff on his show but then he gives me a good reason why it's okay to laugh. I haven't figured out if he's gay or not though, which doesn't really matter to me, I'd just like to know. I hear a lot of arguements about that.."oh he's so gay." "have you heard him say it?" "no but he totally is." yeah I know, totally mature. Anyway Daniel Tosh can always cheer me up, which is why I watch him whenever I can, even if it's a rerun. TGFDT. Thank God For Daniel Tosh!
Alright well I'm really depressed that I won't be starting my second semester of college tomorrow. It really sucks. I wish I had some freaking money. Apparently it's really hard to find a job anywhere in the U.S. Good job Obama on those jobs... anyway. that's all I have to say on that subject.
If you read this tell me what you think of all three of these subjects. Or pick and choose which ones you would like to talk about. I'll read them and get back to you. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment