Okay so American Idol was on last night. My favorite audition was the very last one. She had her daughter when she was 18 and they told her not to have her because of problems. She did. (: She sang for her daughter and now gets to go to hollywood. Jennifer Lopez started crying during the audition and then went to meet her daughter after she was done. She sang temporary home by Carrie Underwood. It made me cry because I could hear the passion on the song in her voice. It was so emotional. Oh but I also really liked that 15 year old. Who knows? He could be the next chubbier Justin Bieber!!!! (: But Idc what he wieghs his voice was freaking fantastical!
Jersey Shore= Free Snooki. Now why do not have one of these shirts??!?! If I ever see one, I'm totally buying it. Anyway Snooki was arrested in the last episode, she of course was released the next day. I was sooo happy. But things took a turn for the worst at the end of the episode. Tom, Jwoww's boyfriend (well ex-boyfriend now) stole her bed, her watch she got for graduation, and bookoos more. And he locked her animals in a hot house! JERK! You don't do that to living things you psychopath. I would be scared to do any of that stuff to Jenny cause I'd be afraid she'ld cut off my balls (if I were Tom). But Snooki was a trooper and went with Jenny. They had to break into Jenny's own house. I'm excited for next week. Looks like Sam is finally going to leave!!! so freaking excited. I mean Ron didn't even do anything this season; she's been with him the entire time. So she accused him of cheating on her again. Which is crazy, I think Ronnie has done more than enough to prove that he screwed up in Miami. Hopefully she won't pull an Angelina and come back after she leaves.
Okay so what's freaking blackberry mean? Well apparently blackberry has a major national outage. Guess whose phone that includes?! MINE!!! yayyy! I can't send or receive texts messages. I am so pissed about this. I wouldn't actually be quite so mad if they knew how to fix it or how long it was going to take to fix it. But no, it's unfixable thus far. I think that's what hacks my boobs. No one knows how long my phone will be like this. I should probably never gamble because I don't have any luck. None at all. ):
dear blackberry/verizon,
get your crap together!
No comments:
Post a Comment